Every Sunday we take a walk with all Daniel's family or just by ourselves. Yesterday we went to Bear Creak Park. The kids had a blast! I really enjoy this time on Sundays. It is nice to just spend time with the family and not worry about anything else. I love Sunday walks!
We had tons of fun climbing on this old dead tree that fell over!
The kids rolled up their pants and had fun walking in the creek. Ryan's shorts were falling off him so we just took them off!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Sunday Walk
Posted by Jensen Family at 4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We like to take sunday walks to, we don't do it every week but when the weathers nice it's always good to get the kids out of the house! We went to woodland yesterday and it was so nice out. Your place looks a lot funner though.
Sooo pretty, and peacefull! I wish I was there. I wish we were where it is cooler and we could go on pretty nature walks like that, it was 109 yesterday.....YUCK!
Post a Comment