I can't believe my 1st child is 6! I know I have been posting a lot lately but it just seems like so much is going on. And since I am printing these off as a family scrapbook there is just so much I want to have documented! Ashley had a great birthday! It was her last day of school, we had a picnic at the school with her and her awards ceremony. Then she went with her dad to work for the day! After they got home grandma came over and she opened her presents. We took her out to dinner to her choice, Casa Bonita. She didn't get a cake because we are having a combine party for her and Hailey next week at Monkey Bizness, a very fun place! They will get their cakes at the party! I can't believe how fast Ashley has grown up! She is such a joy to our family! She is so motherly and tries to take care of everyone in the family. She definitely fills the role of the oldest child(girl). She always, always keeps us laughing!
She loves to do art projects and was very happy to get her very own Art set! Happy Birthday my big Girl!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Happy Birthday Ashley
Posted by Jensen Family at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashley......and KIM!!!! You forgot to say what you are doing for your birthday:)! How old are you, 21?????hahaha! I actually told a Pullin girl I ran into a couple of weeks ago that I was 25....and I was serious until I realized I missed it by a couple of years. I hope yours was fun, today was REALLY hectic so I will try and call you tomorrow! Best wishes to both of you!
Ditto to Jolyn's, well except the part of I actually know how old I am! haha good one Jolyn! Yes we are definately getting older. I'm glad Ashley had a happy birthday, and I hope yours was good to, then next it's on to Hailey's. Busy time for you guys! Our turns coming over here to. Love the summers.
Happy Birthday Jensen girls!!! We're having our little birthday streak too. Claire had hers; now it's Everett's turn (11 years old) and next month will be Lindsey's (4 years old!).
Post a Comment