So the other day we took the boat out for the 1st time this year. We had to get it ready for the summer! It was a nice warm day, and the Lake wasn't busy at all. We even beached and let the kids swim for a while. The water was really cold, I don't know how they got in! I even got to practice driving the boat for a while. I learned last year when I had to so Daniel could Wake Board. I don't like to drive it when the lake is busy, but it was a perfect day. We had lots of fun!
Friday, May 23, 2008
1st Boat trip of the Summer
Posted by Jensen Family at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Must be nice Kimmy!j/k that looks fun, we just got my father in laws old boat. it doesn't run right now but my husband is anxious to get it working, but that time will have to wait until after yard work. My wonderful husband is still outside right now putting up handrail on our back deck in the rain! He's so good. Anyway it looks fun.
P.s. you look really young in the picture of you driving the boat! haha i like how there's none of you up there. What's up?
I'm jealous! I want to go with you guys.
I am so jealous. It looks like you guys had a great time. I wish you guys loved closer and we could all go together. Sorry that I haven't written any comments lately. But, I promise I am always reading your blog to see what you have been up to.
That looks like so much fun! I wish we could get some more sunshine around here! We had five days of summer and now it's cloudy again.
Post a Comment