Daniel usually cuts Ryan's hair but didn't want to again because he moves too much. So We were at the mall the other day and we took Ryan to MasterCuts. He was so funny, he wouldn't take his eyes off the girl, he was keeping a good eye on her to make sure she didn't hurt him or something! He wouldn't even cracked a smile, but he stayed so still and did good. Afterward they gave him a first haircut at MasterCuts certificate, and he got to pick a sucker, tattoo, and balloon!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
1st professional haircut
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Give him a kiss for me! He looks so cute. What a big boy!
Hi I am so glad you found my blog it is really new an I am no good at it but its better than nothing. I am happy to see everything is good in your life. Tell every one hi for me. Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it. I will try to keep my blog updated and keep in touch its good to hear from you.
What a big boy, his hair cut is so cute! I am very impressed with him, Ethan won't let ANYBODY else touch his hair!
He is so handsome! Too bad I don't have any girls his age, we could have had an arranged marriage!LOL Love the new blog look
He looks pretty snazzy Kim! I should do something with Makadie's hair--but it is so thin and has taken so much time to get it as long as it is--that I can't bring myself to cut it. Coleman thinks that she has a Mullet~
Post a Comment