So this last week we finally finished our laundry room. Your know almost 3 years since we bought our house and we finally did it! I know this first picture looks really gross! We did have a floor in it, but we had already ripped it out to get it ready to tile it. We tiled it, put trim up, and painted. We painted the trim, ceiling, and doors white, and painted the walls a light bluesh gray. You can't see it all in the picture but it looks pretty good! We moved our shelves and our washer/dryer back in. We also got a new tankless water heater a few months ago so we have more room without that in there.
BEFORE
AFTER
Friday, May 2, 2008
Laundry Room
Posted by Jensen Family at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looks really good! I bet you are glad to have that project finally finished!
Looks great Kim! I always feel when things look nicer you don't mind being in there more often! Thanks for your comment on the Political post, I know it was intense and I just feel like everyone who is an OBAMA supporter are so voicetrous on their oppinion so I thought I would put mine out there:), you are brave for commenting on it:)hahaha!
I don't know I am kind of partial to that first pic. nah j/k you guys did a great job and it looks nice aren't you glad to have a handyman in your house!
Post a Comment