Ashley had her field day at school yesterday! Daniel went with her, she was very excited to have her daddy at school with her! When they got home Ashley told me "that was the most amazing day of my whole life"! I love it when kids say things like that!
Oh to be a kid again and have no worries!
Ashley and her friends! There are only 6 girls(including Ashley) in her class and the rest are boys!
They did a lot of activities and Ashley won at the ring toss!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Field Day
Posted by Jensen Family at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Field days used to be my favorite time of the year. I remember chasing snakes and frogs through woodland lake on field days. Congrats to her on winning the ring toss, that is so cute!
cute blog, kim! you've done a lot to it lately. let's get together soon for the kids to play!
Samantha had her feild day yesterday. It must be that time of year. She had a great time too. I can't believe school's almost out. Soon we'll have big first graders!!
How hot are field days? Way to hot for me to enjoy it. I know I'm such a party pooper! At least the kids have fun right?
hey that is so fun i hope we get to do that some day!! and your blog is so freaking cute i love it good job with it!!
How fun, field day for my boy had to be moved indoors due to incredibly crappy wind! So i don't know how much fun they were able to have. How fun she got to win, and that's crazy there are so few girls there you should be here there are girls everywhere mine are usually the only boys!
Post a Comment