Ashley got to ride to school in STYLE today! Daniel got a new motorcycle and is starting to take it to work and back everyday. It should save us $ in gas, since the price of diesel is so high now, it cost a fortune to fill up his truck these days.
Then after school we went to the park and had a pizza party with some kids in Ashley's class and their moms. The kids in her class all really get along good and Ashley is sure going to miss them in the summer! I know these pictures are pretty boring to everyone but maybe family, but I am making this blog into scrapbook pages. So I wanted to have Ashley's fun day with her class remembered!
The kids sure had fun together! They were all piling on the tire swing. In the 1st row last picture it was so funny, Ryan was trying to push them all. In the 2nd row 1st picture is Ashley and the boy she has a crush on, Blake! It is so funny how they can get crushes that young! Hailey climbed the farthest up the tree! All the kids couldn't believe that Hailey was younger than them and could climb farther!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Ridin' to school in Style & After school party
Posted by Jensen Family at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow that is a ride in style. Lucky her, what's up with Daniel and his toys? That man needs to share his toys with us. I want to see a picture of his hot woman on the back of that thing. You got yourself a leather jacket yet? So is Ashley still in school?
Sounds like a great time!! Can you belive school's out?!?
What a SWEET ride, Daniel looks so proud of it:). I thought about getting a horse with a buggie in case the economy gets WORSE....j/k but seriously it did cross my mind. I need one of those motorcycles with a buggie on the side that fits two car seats:)! Love the boating fun too, we really NEED one of those!
Post a Comment