Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Camera Fun

The kids were having so much fun playing on the tree in our front yard so I got my camera and just started taking picture! These are the results. Next time I'll actually have to do the girls hair and pick better cloths for them because I love how the tree and my neighbors purple tree look in the background!



10 comments:

MCMEMORIES said...

Your kiddos look so cute! That does make the perfect backdrop setting for photos. Good eye!

Heather said...

Those are great pics!!! I'm sending my kids over so you can take theirs too!!! HAHA

Tiffany said...

Your "baby" sure is looking big and growing up fast Kim, You sure there's not something you want to tell me!

Tiffany said...

Oh whoops that last comment was supposed to be under the first haircut about Ryan what a dork I know, but your kids sure are cute and I love those purple trees!

Tania said...

They're growing so fast! Great pictures in the tree!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

VERY cute, I love how hailey is climbing a tree in her pretty sandals:).

Shandelle said...

They are SO cute!

Kali Garner said...

Your kids look so much like the Jensen's its crazy. Isn't it funny how kids find the best places to play, oh to be a kid again right.

Skousen Seven said...

The kids are so cute! You sure have alot of hidden talents. Maybe when your down here next time you can take my families pictures!! (I promise not to break the camera).

The Watkins said...

Your kids are so adorable. What great pictures. I also love the one above from your Sunday walk. The one with Daniel and the kids.