Sunday, December 7, 2008

Parade of Lights


This weekend was the Parade of Lights down town Denver that we go to every year! This year wasn't even that cold, we got there early and had a great spot! We got all bundled up and made hot chocolate to bring with us. It was such a fun night and of coarse I forgot my camera, so these were taken with Daniel's phone. After it was over we walked to a Peruvian restaurant with Daniel's sister, mom and dad and kids! The food was so good! I'm already craving it again! Daniel's sister is married to a Peruvian and know's how to make the meals we got, so I am going to have to beg her to make me some more!

8 comments:

Ross and Sherry said...

How fun!! I wish they had something like that close by here. I bet the kids loved it!!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

What a fun night! I can't believe it wasn't very cold in Denver at this time, must be global warming:0)lol! I seriously JUST turned on the heater but to be honest it is too much. D. was worried it was too cold for the boys!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Cool! I want some yummy food too! I didn't goto our light parade but my boys went and said it was kind of dumb! Bummer. Maybe next year we will have to come to yours!

aprilhoyt said...

How fun, I love parades!! And hot chocolate...good times!! That's good that it was warmer too!

Christina said...

Oh how fun! I have never been but thought about it this year... What restaurant was it? I love food! :)

aprilhoyt said...

hey, I awarded you on my blog...so have fun!

Dickey Family said...

I miss parades. There aren't any in this town. Glad you guys had fun. Glad you had some yummy food!

Tiffany said...

We went to our light parade as well but yours definately looks better.