Today was Daniel's 28th Birthday, wow getting so old!! We went out as a family to China King Buffet. We came home to eat cake(that I made) and we got his favorite bubble gum ice cream. The girls also made him special letters! Happy Birthday Honey, you are the best hubby and daddy in the world! We love you!
Below is just a fun picture of Daniel with the kids! These kids love their dad so much and were soooo excited about his birthday!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Happy Birthday Daniel
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How cute! I love the picture! Happy Birthday Daniel!
how fun!! that's fun that he likes bubble gum ice cream. Happy Birthday!!
Bubble gum ice cream??? PINK bubble gum ice cream? Haha, not like that matters, Happy Birthday to Daniel! Yah, 28 is getting old huh? Love the picture with him and the kids.
Our hubby's birthdays are so close, but mine's a little older. Your husband is so young! Looks like fun.
P.S. I tried to change my background to the one you have actually and i could not get it to work, so mad! Yours looks cute.
Cute!!! Your kids are so darling!!
Happy Birthday Daniel! 30 is just around the corner, LOL.
Happy birtday Daniel you look so young !
Happy birthday Daniel!!!
I'm telling you Kim, I think we were sisters in the premortal life. Sandi and I are so much a like too! If we weren't, its still cool to think we are. Love ya like a sis!!
Happy Birthday Daniel! Cute picture!
Post a Comment