Ashley brought this home from school today. It was a project one of the kids did in her class. Click on the picture so you can read it. I thought it was the cutest thing, so I thought I'd share!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Snowman Poop
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
haha...I love it!! That is cute! how fun is that!
Cute! LOL
I did those one time and sent them out as christmas cards. Those are fun.
We got those delivered to us one year! I think they were thinking of David....its right up his alley!!haha
how fun!! now when your kids act up, you can threaten them with snowman poop for christmas!!
That's adorable. It's also so sweet how you guys adopted a family too. I hope we are able to raise kids as thoughtful and kind as yours are!
How funny! Cute idea!
Ha Ha..That's cute!! I bet you could even use chocolate covered raisins and call it reindeer poop.
Fun!!!
that is soooo cute i love it!! also tell daniel we said happy birthday! also i posted it on our blog but we are expecting again and are so excited! well glad things are going good get the rest of the fam to do blogs so we can see what is going on in their lives as well!!
What a great idea. I will have to try that with my girls. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment