Yesterday was a very eventful day for us! I had a Drs. Appt. in the morning then went straight to Hailey's Christmas party at school. We came home for a little while then I went to Ashley's school party to help. Then when Daniel got home from the mountains we headed to our old wards Christmas party where the kids got to see Santa again! The girls have figured out that it is not the same Santa because he looks different every time they see him, too funny! Ryan loves Santa because he gets candy every time he see him! Here are some pictures from our day! Oh and for an update, the Dr. said everything looked fine. The baby is sitting really low so that is why I am in so much pain already. And I have been having a lot of contractions that hurt lately so they said I needed to drink more water because when you are dehydrated you have more Braxton-Hicks than normal. Also we will be done with our service mission at the end of December and will be going back to our home ward the 1st Sunday in January. We stayed 3 months longer because our bishop said it will be easier for the kids to transition to their new classes at the beginning of the year. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Fun Friday
Posted by Jensen Family at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I wondered if my kids were going to recognize our santa he is our paper guy. Yes drink lots of water it does help. I had contractions from 17 weeks on with Jayla and all my babies were really low I feel for ya!Hang in there!
You guys are so cute. I love your family. I got your christmas card in the mail today. Thank you for sharing!
Glad to hear that everything is going well with Baby! Merry Christmas!! Say 'hi' to the Jensen family for us!
sounds like a crazy day!! but fun! sorry to hear that it's painful already.
Water is good for everything!! You should always drink plenty of it. ;o)
Take Care Kimmi. I miss you guys!! I can't wait to see you again.
Can't get enough of christmas parties can you Kim? That's what's fun about this time of year. That will be exciting to get to go back to your old ward but I'm sure the people will miss you. Bummer about your pregnancy who wants to experience contractions any longer than they have to!
I didn't know you were on a service mission. That's cool!
that sounds like so much fun my little aiden is so obsessed with santa i love it!! well how many weeks are you? thats kinda scary just be careful you dont want that little one to come to early! k well we love you all and hope you all have a very merry christmas!!
ha ha just kidding so you are 28 weeks awesome that is when i had averi not very fun so just take it easy!!
we're so excited to have you guys back in the ward! we need you! :) hope we can chat soon.
Post a Comment