A few years ago my sister told me how to make these! They are one of my favorite treats now, especially around Christmas! So hopefully you don't care, Sandi, if I share her recipe with everyone!
8oz brick of Cream Cheese
1 package of Powdered Sugar
Flavoring (I use Peppermint and Orange extract)
Melting Chocolate or Milk Chocolate Chips
Mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth (might be a little crumbly). Then add what ever flavoring of your choice (I split the dough in half and make 2 kinds). Roll into 1 inch balls and set in fridge to harden. Melt chocolate. Once the balls are cold and hardened take out and dip into the chocolate using toothpicks. Put on cookie sheet or plate and set chocolate balls in fridge to set up. Enjoy!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Yummy
Posted by Jensen Family at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey that was my secret recipe! Now everyone will make little pieces of yummies. Just kidding I don’t mind sharing! I just wish you made them for me!
Can you make some for us too!! Looks very YUMMY! I'll have to give that one a try. ;o) Thanks for sharing!!
mmmm, that sounds yummy...I am searching for a pen right now to write this down...and I think I have all the ingredients!!! Thanks!
Hey! I just got your christmas card! that's a cute pic of you guys! Thanks!!!
Those do look yummy, i didn't see any of those in with my christmas card!
Sounds Yummy! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment