Christmas Day was fun! We have a tradition of making the kids line up in the hall youngest to oldest to walk out to the tree. They were so excited! They walked out and were totally surprised! I love this picture of Ashley's face as she see's her new bike and sits on it!
Hailey and her bike! Santa was too tired to put hers together the night before! Ashley's bike had come all put together.
Here is Ryan and his new gun and cowboy set!
\
We had a great day of relaxing, playing games, spending time with family, and just not having to work or do anythings stressful. The kids and I got Daniel roller blades. It was a pretty nice day out so the girls had fun riding their new bikes and Daniel had fun trying his new roller blades out. I even got to try them out, I haven't roller bladed for probably 10 or 11 years. I put them on and Daniel kept telling me "no your pregnant" but I couldn't help it I just wanted to do it so bad! Well I did fine once I got up. But when I was getting up I lost my balance and fell on the side of our chair outside and broke it, and fell on my butt. My hip and butt are pretty bruised up! I guess that's what I get! But it was fun and it brought back memories of my roller blading days with Jolyn!! Once I have the baby I think I am going to have to get me some!
Christmas Eve we always go to my Daniel's parents and eat lots of good food, have our little program and open presents from each other(we draw names). Daniel's mom also always gets her grand kids pajamas so the kids got to open those too! Here are some pictures of our little program!
Hailey as Mary holding baby Jesus with Joseph by her side!
Ashley was an Angel, Ryan a little Shepherd!
The whole group!
This is a picture of my kids on Christmas eve, before bed, wearing their new pajamas and looking at their new books from their Grandma.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I just wish you were here for at least part of it!!!!!!! That picture of Ryan with his gun is precious! Tell them all Merry Christmas from us!
Sounds like you guys had a good time! Kim stay off the roller blades please!! (at least unil after the baby gets here)
Cute! I love the whole bike situation. Haha. Merry Christmas!! Hope to see you guys soon!
Cute!! looks like fun! Brings back good memories with my cousins!
what fun! Makes me wish my niece and nephew were here for christmas! Bikes! How exciting for them! I remember the year I got a bike. It's great that you guys do the pajama thing on christmas eve- we always did that too!
That first picture is so priceless!! What a cute expression!
Oh christmas is so fun isn't it. I agree stay off the roller blades your balance is a little off it looks like. Your kids are cuties!
Yikes Mommas, what are you doing on rollerblades? I hope you are all right:0), I am afraid to get on them and I'm not pregnant. Love Ashley's expression also, they are all so cute!
I love the little program with all the family members. I think that is so adorable! Poor Santa...too tired to put the bike together...LOL. Oh, how I remember those nights of playing elf, working frantically and as quietly as possible. My best memory is of Courtney's kitchenette. I'm glad it all turned out great for you! Be safe and no more roller blades for a few more months. ;o)
Post a Comment