Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Craziness

So everyone tells me all 3 of my kids look exactly alike! I just don't see it, so I made them all lay their heads together so I could take a picture to see. I still don't see it. They were being so silly! I am so thankful that I have been blessed with these kiddos!

This morning was kind of crazy! I am watching my nephews today and my SIL had to drop them off before school. So I had to get 2 of my nephews and my 2 girls to school. Then I just had Ryan and Cosmo for a few hours, then had to go pick Hailey and Malcolm up from Kindergarten. So I had the 4 kids and decided to go get McDonalds for lunch! I couldn't imagine having 6 young kids at the same time. Even though it was kind of crazy this morning, I am truly thankful that my kids have cousins to play with. They always have so much fun together! Here is a picture of them enjoying their lunch!

Playing outside in the snow!

6 comments:

heatherhite said...

What cuties! I think they all look alike too, but then again, you see them every day!

Dickey Family said...

Sweet kids! You can definitely tell they are related!I agree it is fun having cousins close to play with.

aprilhoyt said...

they do look the same! kinda crazy actually how much they look alike, especially with your girls hair back. how fun, i love having cousins around for my kids!

Ross and Sherry said...

Those little beauties definitely resmble each other... there is no doubt they came from the same mommy and daddy. Even the school pictures on the side of your blog page, the girls almost look identical. They are all adorable!! It is nice to know that you are able to live close to family and yes it is great that the kids can play with their cousins. It is so nice having Tami and Dave here. James can go play with his cousins now too. ;o)

Heather said...

Sorry Kim but thye do look alike. I know how you feel people can never tell my boys apart (they are identical twins after all)but they look so different to me. You have very cute kids.

Tiffany said...

I think Hailey looks a little different from Ashley but they do all have similar features. Everyone thinks my boys all look alike to!