On Saturday Daniel took the girls ice skating for the 1st time! They loved it and actually did pretty good! I wanted to go to but I am so off balance as it is with this pregnancy I decided to sit out with Ryan by the heaters, it was freezing outside! 
Today we went to Daniel's moms to decorate Christmas Cookies. Daniel's mom does this every year with all her grandkids and even makes the cute aprons for them to wear!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Ice Skating and Cookie Decorating
Posted by Jensen Family at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Kimmy, Love the picts. We have so much fun ice skating we all got ice skate I got them at a thrift store for a dollar each.
We are leaving on a farry boat to go to Haines for christmas so well not be home till the 28th. So MARRY CHRISTMAS. LOVE YA SIS.
What a good dad! I have sat under the heater as well on many occasions in Flagstaff when kimmi was a baby! Its kind of fun to watch everyone. It looks like they had lots of fun. Tell them aunt Sandi says Hi!
That's what I do love about christmas! All the little fun things you do as a family! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!Miss You all!
how fun!! what a nice daddy!! and what an awesome grandma to have the kids over...that sounds very fun!!
Sounds fun, I've never been ice skating. I don't blame you for sitting that one out.
What a patient grandma the kids have, I tried to decorate cookies with my kids whoo!
How fun Kimber! I miss my kids being that little. I would probably sit under the heater as well. I can't afford a broken ankle. LOL! LOVE YA!!!
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment