Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

We had a fun New Years Eve and Day! New Years Eve we decided to just stay at home with the kids! We splurged and bought some King Crab Legs, Shrimp, Sparkling Cider, and lots of other goodies! Daniel's sister, Rachel and her baby Gavin, came over too. Here is a picture of our feast before we dug in!

Then we had fun counting down til the New Year. We had some confetti poppers to pull at Midnight!

Then we had to finish the night off with a some sparkling grape juice in our fancy glasses!
Daniel, Rachel & Gavin, Hailey, Ryan and Ashley

10 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

I'm still trying to recover from all the food I ate that night!!! I must have gained 15 pounds in one night! I'm glad you guys had fun!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

What a fun night! Can't believe how fast this year went by though. Glad yours was safe and soon you'll have a new little one to add to the joy. Happy New year and I hope you have a safe, fun, prosperous year!

aprilhoyt said...

Looks like fun (although, not being a seafood fan, YUCK!haha) but I think it's always fun to do stuff like that with the kids (especially before they get too old and don't want to!)

Tiffany said...

Your brave to let your kids stay up all night. Maybe it's because they've stayed up late to many nights lately. Looks like fun though,and April doesnt even know what seafood is she refused to try it half the time, she's missing out!haha. Happy New year!

Dickey Family said...

What a fun family you are! We were bums and went to bed at 10 o'clock.

Tania said...

I'm impressed that you lasted past midnight--especially the kids! I was woken up by lots of very loud, very bright fireworks at midnight. Happy 2009!

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

I am hungry right now and your "feast" sounds so good right now! I am going to have to go raid the fridge! I am so excited to have you guys back in the ward. I know it is the 'other' ward, but I think we will see you more and that makes me happy!

It was great to have your kids in Primary too! They are soooo cute and were AMAZING singers! I am the new Primary Choister--so I REALLY appreciated their singing!

Welcome Back and Happy New Year!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Hey I know that your parents are there! How come you aren't posting anything about them?

Heather said...

looks like a fun party!! what a great way to ring in the new year!!

Ross and Sherry said...

Looks like you had a fun New Year! Tami and Dave invited James and I over to their house. They had lots of goodies to eat too. We got to play games and watch Dick Clarks countdown on TV. Happy New Year!!
Miss YOU!!!