Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thanks Jolyn for the Tag

Ok so I really had a hard time coming up with 7 things about myself! Everyone might already know these things, but oh well!

1. I am horrible with desserts! I will make chocolate chip cookies and I can eat a whole batch of them to myself. Or brownies I can seriously eat the whole pan! I love them fresh out of the oven! I have no control!

2. I worry myself to death with what if questions. What if this happens or what if this. Oh I'm horrible, I get myself worked up over stupid things! I also worry all the time about things that I have no control over and stress myself out for no reason.

3. I have this weird thing that I hate feet. I have been like this forever! They gross me out and I can't stand to see people moving them. Like my mom use to put her feet on the coffee table and move them together and it would drive me insane. I know I am such a dork! My husbands and kids feet don't bother me that much, so that's good. I also can't stand other people touching my feet!

4. I love finding great deals! I like looking through clearance racks, going to thrift stores , yard sells and looking on craigslist! I get so happy when I find cute stuff for my kids or for me!

5. I love to sing and wish I had a good voice. I have always wanted to take voice lessons but won't because I am to embarrassed to sing in front of the teacher.

6. When I was a little girl we had an old neighbor named Mr. Buck. When I would sit by my mom my dad would put his arm behind my mom and reach around and grab me and they would tell me it was Mr. Bucks hand. I use to get so scared and I would always believe it. They would do it all the time you would think I would have figured out that it was my dads hand, but I didn't!

7. I am the lightest sleeper. I wake up to the littlest noises, and I also lay in bed worrying about stuff. So I never get very much sleep. No wonder I am so out of it all the time! And when my kids were babies I really never slept because I would hear every sound they made and then I would start worrying!

THAT TOOK ME FOREVER TO THINK OF 7 THINGS, I GUESS I AM JUST TOO BORING!!

I tag Tiffany, Heather, Angela, Roni, Tania, Eliza, and Tammy!

4 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Oh my gosh. You don't like feet? So that is what was wrong with you all those years. And I thought I had problems!! Just kidding. Your tag sounds an awful lot like me. We must be related.

Tiffany said...

Fun, I'm with you on the singing one to I love to sing but only when there's other people to drown me out! I guess i can try to think of some things for the tag, thanks a lot.

Skousen Seven said...

Too bad about the foot thing. I love giving pedicures!! I hate to give manicures.I know that sounds crazy, but my take on it is- I know where your feet have been, I don't know where the hands have been!! I worry tons also.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Wasn't boring at all! I too worry WAY TOO MUCH about the what if's, I could really drive myself INSANE WITH THEM! Thanks for doing it Kim:)!