This is a picture of the kids trying to catch a snake in our wood pile! They love finding snakes in our yard!
Today I kept Ashley home from school because she woke up having a coughing spell, she hasn't coughed all day though. I went back to bed. After a while Ashley and Hailey got up, and they decided to bring Daniel and I breakfast in bed! They came in with it on cookie sheets. Daniel got Golden Grahams and Doritos and I got Fruity Pebbles and BBQ potato chips, and bottled water! They are so funny! I asked them what was up with chips for breakfast and they said it was the only thing they could think of!
Then we went to look at a house. (no we're not moving, just looking) The owner was there raking sticks and leafs and putting them in a bag. Daniel and the kids got out of the car and the girls told Daniel "we're going to go help that guy"! So they went over and helped him finish. I was so proud that they thought of helping him all on there own! My girls have been kind of crazy lately so them doing these thing today reminds me of what good girls they are and how much I love them!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Proud Mom
Posted by Jensen Family at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you guys moving? ( the whole, going to look at a house thing?) Thanks for your cute comment on my Easter post. I totally put that on there by accident. I meant to put that on our family blog, which I have now corrected, but hey, we probably are related and of course you're welcome to come, so hop on a plane, or jump in the car, you can make it by Saturday!
That is so stinking sweet! Your girls are so big, I would be BURSTING with pride if my kids wanted to help somebody. That should go down in the record for their teenage years:)!
kids never cease to surprise us do they? That is truly a sweet moment to have your kids bring breakfast to you in bed. My kids just say mom will you please get up I'm starving.
Is Looking at houses something fun to do in colorado? It is here I have a couple friends who do it all the time.
Also are your kids crazy, I hate snakes! They are brave!
Post a Comment