Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Saturday

On Saturday it was semi-warm so I decided to clean my car out! It was so messy, with it being so cold I just haven't wanted to do it. The girls did a very good job helping me and they each earned $2. Ryan wanted to help but it lasted about 2 seconds. But he had a great time playing with sticks and rocks!

Daniel had a meeting all morning and when he got home we were just finishing the car, so he decided to pull the Scooters out and start them up. We haven't used them all winter! The kids love going on rides so they were so excited. It was a lot of fun but it did get a little chilly!

6 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

I just cleaned out my cars too!! What a pain in the butt that was! Boys and there sticks and rocks. They don't need toys do they.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

What a hot little Momma on her scooter:)! What a fun time, last time I rode a two wheeler I flew into a bush at 30 mph....hahaha!

MCMEMORIES said...

Hey Kim. Cute house. I love brick homes. All of my mom's family lives in South Carolina and everyone has a brick home. I'm jealous! I think our reunion is going to be in or around Durango. I'm not sure though. It's by Jolyn's cousin Arlana's house, so I'm sure Jolyn would know where it is. I don't really care, we've just wanted to go to Colorado for a long time now so we're stoked to go anywhere in the state. What part do you guys live in?

Jill * Zane said...

Hello miss Kim! Even though Jolyn's married with 2 kiddies now, I haven't seen you in forever so it's bizarre to see you all grown up with a hubbie and 3 kids!! You have such a cute family and boy, would I love to live in Colorado. I went to the Denver area several times for my old job and I LOVE it! Maybe some day... : )

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

TAGGGGGGGGG, HAHAHAH j/k your it. find out by checking my blog!

Tiffany said...

You getting the spring fever to? You guys have so many toys, I'm jealous guess I should just come up there and try yours out. I like pics. of your house very cute.