Sunday, March 2, 2008

Busy Weekend

So last week was crazy. Daniel had a business trip and was gone from Monday to late Thursday night. So I was by myself all week. Then I left early Friday morning and went to Phoenix for Sherry's wedding. I pulled an all nighter Thursday night because Daniel got home so late then I had to get up at 3am to go. It was great going, I went all by myself, no kids. My good friend Jolyn came to the Wedding with me. I enjoyed spending time with her and laughing! So thanks Jolyn I had so much fun! It was also great to see my family! My sisters Sandi and Tami came with there families. So it was fun spending time with them and with my nieces and nephews. We went shopping on Saturday at Mills mall. It was really weird not having my kids but it was also nice not having to deal with them. I stayed one night and flew back Saturday night.

None of the pictures I took at the wedding turned out clear. My nephew Kyle walked his mom down the isle and gave her away!

Here is a picture of my family eating at Olive Garden. The adults and the 2 little ones!
The kids table!

5 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Who in the heck do all those kids belong to?

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I know, those kids where awefull:)!I had soo much fun seeing ALL of your family, I love them so much! It was so nice to chat with you with out kids too(of course):)! It took me back to the older days which was well needed.

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun, I'm glad you got to come by yourself for a little fun time. To bad I didn't get to see you, but hopefully you'll come up here soon! Sherry looks so pretty, and her kids are so big! Fun stuff.

S. Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S. Carter said...

I'm so glad you and Jolyn could make it the wedding! I hope you both had a good time. It was great to see you both! I wish I could have spent more time with you. I'm so happy that it turned out to be a beautiful day. Keep in touch Kimmy. I can't wait to see you and the kids again.
Love you!!!