So I have been meaning to post a picture of Daniel's sisters new baby, Gavin. He is such a little cutie and we are glad he is OK. He was born a month early due to an emergency C-section. But mom and baby are fine. He was blessed in church today and looked so cute in his little preemie suit! Daniel other sister's baby was blessed today too but I didn't get a picture of her. I did already post a picture of the girls holding her on my blog.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
New baby cousin
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, does this make you a little baby hungry? How cute and so small. I just realized how big my baby is now!!!!!
Sooo cute! Who's baby?
To do that you go into Settings, Comments, then scroll down word verification and click YES! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment