Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Baby Cousin

Ashley holding her new baby cousin!
3 of Daniel's sisters were all pregnant at the same time. The last one had her baby on Monday! I already posted pictures of the other baby cousins. So these are pictures of baby Lyra. She is a cutie and looks a lot like her big sister, Syriana, when she was a baby!
Hailey holding Lyra and Syriana standing next to them.

3 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Your girls look pretty comfortable with that sweet baby, I think they are trying to tell you something:)! Haha, I am kidding! What a sweet baby though, with a LOT of hair. I have the feeling that because both of my boys had enough hair, my girls are going to be bald:)!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

I want to hold her! I remember Syriana. She was the sweetest thing. Tell them all congrats from me.

Tiffany said...

Cute little baby, it's getting to be time for you, do you need to tell me something.... haha