We had a great Easter! Things started off a little rough, though. Daniel still had to go to his early morning meeting, so I had to get all the kids ready for church and give them their Easter stuff by myself. It was a crazy morning but turned out fine! We have church at 9 am and I was running a little late so didn't take good pictures of my kids, but they did look pretty cute! Ryan was a big grump all day but thats pretty normal for him.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Day
Posted by Jensen Family at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the dresses and hats to, it doesn't seem many people do them anymore but I love it for easter. It brings back memories from when we used to. I also love that Ryan has what looks like toy guns in his hands for the picture. He's truly a boy isn't he?
Oh what CUTIES!!!
We are in Farmington, NM. :D
What cute nieces I have!!! Tell them I said that they are so pretty in there new dresses. Give Ryan a kiss for me. He is a cutie also.
I LOVE THE DRESSES, and your girls look so cute in them too! Tiff brought up a good point, I don't see very many people with the hats anymore....but I love them!
The girls look so beautiful and those hats are adorable. Ryan also looks very handsome. I hope you all had a very Happy Easter!
Post a Comment