I gave away all my old baby stuff a while ago. This being my last baby I decided to actually buy what I wanted. I have been lovin this bassinet and finally got over my cheapness and bought it! I didn't buy too many things brand new for my other kids, so I decided this time I can! I ordered this bassinet and it came broken so I sent it back and got the new one yesterday. So I had to set it up and make sure it wasn't broken. It matches with my wood bed set so it will go perfect! This bassinet even rocks and has music! When I was done setting it up Ryan comes and holds my tummy and says "mommy take yours baby out now!" It was too cute! I love this age he is, he always says the funniest things, I need to write them down more! Makes sense we got a baby bed now we need the baby, sorry 4 more months to go!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
New Bassinet
Posted by Jensen Family at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
good for you!! it's way cute! and that is cute what Ryan said, kids come up the cutest things.
Cute little bed! For some reason I am wanting to buy all new stuff for Jayla even though she is my last! Kinda strange!
So cute! Do you know what you are having?
Nice! Now you get to stare at it for the next 4 months and get really anxious.
Way too cute! They didn't have all this cute stuff when I was pregnant with Summer. You enjoy everything since this is your last, you deserve it!
Way to go spoil the last baby! I still think you need more and better watch what you say. haha that really is cute and before you know it there will be a littel one to go inside!
So your family is growing, and Ashley is getting phone calls from Boy's. Ryan is big now, and Hailey is growing. A new baby boy. I am excited for you. Families are the neatest thing.
Love it . Now you need to have more baby`s ha ha
Oh how I love baby stuff! Very cute
Post a Comment