Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

This year we had a fun Halloween! I just want to kick myself for not taking any good pictures of it! I was able to go to both my girls parties at school. Daniel and the guys did a Haunted House in his parents garage and my sister in-laws did their annual party! Everything turned out awesome and there was a great turn out for both! This is the best picture I got of my kids together.

Hailey at her school party!

Ashley's school party!

Setting up the Haunted House!

This was my costume! I saw these maternity shirts and couldn't resist ordering one! So Tiff you have been wanting to see my baby bump here it is!

10 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Oh my gosh you look sooo cute with your little tummy. I know what you mean about not getting any good pictures. My camera gave me a head ach this year!!!!!!! I wish for once it would work right.

aprilhoyt said...

You are so cute!! little prego bump! Your kids are way cute too...I see ryan kept up with the batman theme!! cute!!

the stone fam:) said...

hey cute costumes how fun that you all get together for halloween i love it you look so good and i absolutly love that shirt!!!!!!!!!!

Hudson Clan said...

Your kids look so cute! It's so fun when they are little and cute! Can't wait to see your bump it will probably be huge by the time you get here! Just Kidding you have always made a cute pregnant girly!

Heather said...

that's so cute!! you're so cute!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for finally posting a picture! and what a cute one to, I love the shirt. I also didn't get any good pics of my kiddos and have thought about having them dress up again so i can get it right.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

What a cute baby bump:). What a fun and busy Halloween for you all. I have to ask, is the boy Ashley's next to the PHONE call boy? Oh, and PS. Would you let Tammy know that I will invite her to my blog if she will invite me to hers:)....now that she has one!

Dickey Family said...

Cute costumes! I absolutely love yours! Cute little belly!

The Watkins said...

Love your Halloween costume. Your kids looked adorable.

Jenny said...

Hey so I created a blog that is not for school..so check it out! You guys looked great for halloween..are you coming to utah in december..or Tanya's..well I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!