Well yesterday was our 7 year Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 7 years! I couldn't get my scanner to work so I had to take a picture of our wedding picture, thats why it's a little blurry! So since it was Monday we decided to just go out to dinner to Lone Star and we took our kids! We are hoping to be able to do something by ourselves over the weekend. We had fun reflecting on how much has happened in just 7 years! We look forward to many more wonderful years together!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
7 Years
Posted by Jensen Family at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
awwww...look how young you are!! congrats on 7 years!! that's so cool! I hope you have a fun weekend!!
We're going on 7 too. Funny thing is we have thought all year that it was 8. Where has the time gone?? Congratulations!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Seven years?! Wow! Congrats! You look so pretty in your gown! What a lovely couple.
wuuuwooo! Look how sexy you look! So we are going on 18 years now. Thats a lot of LOVE.
Congratulations! You guys are so cute in your picture! Time flies doesn't it. almost 4 kids, 7 years later, man it's crazy isn't it. Hope you have a good one, still waiting on a cute preggo picture!
Wow Kim. 7 years and I still haven't seen your wedding pics ha ha! That one is sweet. You sound like us on our anniversary we always have the kids. Have a fun time this weekend celebrating!
How come I keep forgetting to comment?:) Happy Anniversary!!! I still remember when we first met him and BJ! Time does fly when your having fun! You and Daniel are still as cute as ever and I wish you MANY, MANY more years of FuN!!!! Can't wait to see your new little guy!
OH, I mean your new little guy after you have him:)!
Congratulations! You look exactly the same now (which isn't fair). Hope you have at least 70 more years! :)
congrats that is awesome it seems to go by so fast. that is awesome well we miss you all and keep us updated on the baby!!
Congratulations!! What a lovely couple! You haven't changed!
That's so cool! What a cute couple! We are at 16 years
Post a Comment