The other day Daniel took the girls on a big long bike ride. They ended up riding their bikes to a Sporting goods store where they have rock climbing. Daniel said that both Ashley and Hailey did so good, they both made it to the top! While they were gone Ryan and I went on some errands! I got to go pick out some material so my mom can make me a blanket for the new one coming! I also just had to go and pick out a new outfit for the baby, I always have to go buy something after I find out what I am having! 
Then on Saturday while I went to the RS Broadcast, Daniel took the kids for another fun adventure! They packed their backpacks and headed to the Light Rail! They rode the Light Rail downtown. They went out to eat, got ice cream and then went swimming at a hotel. The kids had a blast, no wonder they love their daddy so much! He always takes them to do fun stuff!
Here they are eating with their backpacks on!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Fun with Dad
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey Kim. It is a paying babysitting job, but I think that she has found someone. I will pass the info along to her though in case this sitter doesn't work out. Thanks!
What a fun daddy! Oh and can I go and buy the baby an outfit too? Its so fun looking at small little adorable baby clothes!
Your kids are so blessed to get to do such fun things! I love getting to hear about all of your adventures! Daniel is such a good dad!
What a fun day. He is pretty brave taking all three kids by himself on the light rail, I don't know if I could do that!
CONGRATULATIONS! I had placenta previa with Wyatt too. I was so worried, but everything turned out fine...hopefully that placenta moves out of the way! That's cool that your kids got to do a little rock climbing. Unfortunately Wyatt has developed a fear of heights (like his mom), so I'm not sure he would do that! Cute family.
Way to spoil them Daniel! Man i wish he was my dad that sounds like fun stuff! I think he's brave also to take them out by himself. Way to go!
awww, how fun!! good job, daddy!!
I want him for my dad! That is so fun! Tell him to keep it up. didn't you just LOVE Monson's Sunday morning talk about living TODAY. sounds like you guys are on top of things.
KT
Post a Comment