Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sick Bug

I have been a slacker on updating but we have had the sick bug here. First I got it, then Ryan and now Ashley is just recovering from it. And let me tell having a bad sore throat and an aching body at the same time as morning sickness has not been fun. But my girls did a great job of taking care of me! So I thought I was getting over the morning sickness, except it is more like all day sickness. I will feel really good for 2 days then I have a bunch of bad days. I wish it would just go away! Here is a picture of Ashley while she was sick, she fell asleep on the chair while I was asleep on the couch!

5 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

awww...she looks so peaceful and sweet!! I'm glad it's over for the sickness! it's never fun.

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Ashley does look so sweet. I wish you lived closer so I could help take care of you. I could come and clean your house and make you dinner!

Tiffany said...

Tis the season of sickness. Justin is out right now with a bad sore throat. Dallin threw up and my husband has a cold, but thankfully I am usually spared. I am so sorry you have to be sick on top of your all day sickness. Get better soon!

Heather said...

hey i'd love to come visit you guys but i'm not sure you really want me messing around with your house... thanks for the compliment though!

Lana said...

Sorry to hear about the sick bug. So have you found out what your having yet? I"m excited find out :) You guys are the cutiest family ever :)

Love Ya!
Lana