I had a Dr. appointment today and I was having some problems so they did an ultrasound. Well they were able to tell me that we are having a BOY! Yay I am so excited! They said everything is fine with the baby but I have Placenta Previa which means the placenta is over my cervix. So if it doesn't move I will have to have a C-section. I had this same thing with Ryan but it ended up moving, so there is a good chance it will move up! Anyway just thought we would let everyone know! We are all so happy it is going to be a boy! Our family will be perfectly even!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
WHOOOOOO-HOOOO, {I know I am over the top sometimes:)}! I am so excited for you guys. Little Ryan gets a boy playmate, that is so exciting! Congratulations! I don't add the days really well, SO you need to say what your due date is!
How exciting! I bet you are happy Ryan gets a brother! And how fun not knowing you were going to find out, and then you get an extra little surprise. Congrats!!!
yay!! congrats! how fun that will be! just like mine, but opposite! how exciting!!
Congratulations! You make super cute babies so I'm sure this new little man will be adorable!
That's great! Congratulations! I hope everything turns out just fine!
Alright Kim! Now you don't have to go through the trouble of selling a baby girl Ha Ha! Glad you went to the doctor!
Yay! That is so exciting!! Ryan gets a brother! And they'll be close enough in age that they'll be friends! So fun to hear!
Congratulations! I bet you guys are super excited to be having another boy. Good luck with things and hopefully you won't have to have a c-section. (even though april prefers them, am i right?)
Congrats! That is terrific news! So what's your official due date?
I so knew you were having a boy. Congrats to you guys. I hope that you feel good and that you manage the pregnant part well. Wish we lived closer.
YEA! I'm excited you guys got your boy!
Don't fear C-sections, mine was great. :)
That is wonderful!! That will be great for Ryan to have another boy around. I am so excited for you.
How fun! Wow, can't believe little Kim Cottam is having her FOURTH child! Holy shmokes... congrats!
Post a Comment