Ok so I haven't updated on our service mission for a while, so I thought I would write how it is going. We love the ward so much, we have learned so much. The members that attend are really strong and we feel the Spirit every Sunday. There hasn't been a baptism for a long time in the ward. The only fairly new members just moved. The full time elders are trying to bring new people in. Daniel got called to Ward Mission Leader. We are now trying to get list together of inactive and part member families to work on. It seems like we haven't done much missionary work yet but they told us they really needed us to be apart of the ward, being that it is so small. The primary loves having more kids, and my kids love it. On a good Sunday there are about 4-5 kids, 2 of them being my kids. Ryan's nursery class has 3 kids in it. I know we were meant to get this calling to be there. I think it might be more for us to learn and grow because we sure have. Well hopefully next time I can report something more on missionary work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! It's so fun to run into old high school classmates! I love blogging and finding people. You're family looks happy out there in Colorado. Cute kids! Have a great day and check our blog out as often as you like.
Christine
Hey Kim, It's Katie Seguritan (Cox is easier:)) It was good to hear from you and even better to see your blog! You guys are adorable! I can't believe we're all grown up with 3 kids! You look beautiful as do the kids. Talk to you later!
KT :)
That is great, your enthusiasm will welcome lots of people into the ward. I can't believe the numbers in primary and nursery, CRAZY! Keep up the good work and you guys will do great as missionaries!
Keep up the good work, good things will come from this as they already are. Way to double the primary!
Post a Comment