Hey I just wanted to share this site with everyone. It is a great motivating site that help you become healthy or loose weight! I haven't look through it all yet but what I've seen on it so far is great and it is free!
www.sparkpeople.com
Friday, January 18, 2008
Great Website
Posted by Jensen Family at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cooooool:), I added it to my blog now! I just glanced at it but I am so excited to see what it has to offer! Thanks Kim!
Hey, I'm Wendy Skousens sister and I'm just blog hopping, so sorry about the comment from some random person that you don't know, but i really like the site you put up. Thanks!
Are you trying to say I'm fat? J/k that's a good website I'm sure, my sister has been doing this program I believe she got off the internet and she has lost a lot of weight and looks great. I just want to try and eat healthier. Losing weight would be a bonus!
Post a Comment