Today I told the girls we would do something fun like go to the Library, but it was closed. So I asked them what they wanted to do and they said they wanted to go to the gas station and pick out a treat. So we did and Ashley picks out Hot Fries. She is so crazy she loves hot stuff. Hailey likes hot stuff too, but she actually picked out candy!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Crazy Kids
Today I told the girls we would do something fun like go to the Library, but it was closed. So I asked them what they wanted to do and they said they wanted to go to the gas station and pick out a treat. So we did and Ashley picks out Hot Fries. She is so crazy she loves hot stuff. Hailey likes hot stuff too, but she actually picked out candy!
Posted by Jensen Family at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ryan looks like such a big boy now. Ethan went through the stage of saying "stupid cow", I have no clue where he got that gauranteed he didn't learn it from me or Derrick! Hey, your girls have the right idea of fun, remember the days of walking to the gas station for a treat ALL the time! I thought that was the funnest thing to do?!?
Ryan does look big, what happened? Guess that means it's time for you to have another! Your girls are funny it's the little things that kids enjoy,
Our big outing today was to Wendy's. What else is there to do but each munchies on a holiday, right? Your kids are getting so big! I just realized that it's almost been a YEAR since we left Lakewood! Amazing how time's flown!
Hey I forgot to mention I WOULD LOVE to go to Sherrys wedding with you! Let me know what time and should I find sitters for the boys? How exciting, can't waite!!
That is great that you washed his mouth out with soap. Was it liquid or just a bar that he had to chew on? I will have to remeber that one. Stevie usually doesn't say anything bad (not yet)but she has this habit of screaming when she gets excited.
Post a Comment