My mom made the girls and I matching pajama pants! They are our favorite because they have frogs on them, and everyone know how much I have always loved frogs! The girls were so excited that we could all look the same for bed! Thanks mom we love them and they are so comfortable!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Matching Pjs
Posted by Jensen Family at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are cute! My sister in law made us matching pjs for christmas one year when we just had Justin and they were so cute, I still have mine. Love the frogs!
CUTE!!! I would ask your mom to make some for me but there is no way I will voice my measurements:)! Hey have you made up your mind whether you are coming for Sherrys wedding? I am really happy for her, I think that is so great and hope she is happy!
Love the PJ's!
Post a Comment