The National Western Stock Show comes to Denver every year in January. We love going as a family. Daniel and I always go to the Professional Bull Riding and then we take the kids a different day. This year we went one night when my brother in-law was in town. The petting zoo and stuff for the kids had already closed that night so Daniel took the girls back on Wednesday, to do all the fun stuff!
They went to the rodeo but none of the pictures from that turned out good. Here are some that Daniel took with them at the petting zoo. The girls loved the little new born goat!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Stock Show
Posted by Jensen Family at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, fun stuff. I wish we had more stuff up here like that for the kids. I would be there to. The girls are so cute with those animals, is it time to get a pet pig or sheep?
Cute, I love the baby goat! Where is Ryan?
Post a Comment