Hailey cracks me up! She always does her hair all crazy. She does my hair and her aunts hair. It is so funny what she come up with and the things she wears. She has been doing hair good since she was barely 3. She always makes her own little style!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Hailey's Style
Posted by Jensen Family at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so cute! I didn't know she did her own hair, bet that makes it easy on you. She is such a cute little girl, she's got a lot of you in her, but you can definately tell she's Daniels!
I love the hairstyle, she can teach me how to do mine:)! As for the outfits, that cracks me up. I don't know if you knew this but my dad used to call me his "New Mexico girl" (I don't understand why New Mexico) because I always had CRAZY outfits on. Even through high school, maybe she will grow out of the phase:).
Kim, Sorry but I was blog stalking and got yours off of Sandi's blog. You have such a cute family!! Pop into my blog sometime! Good luck in your new ward, it sounds like you have some neat experiences coming in the future! Wendy
Wow! Hailey does such a good job on her hair. Kadee does the same thing all the time. The crazier the better.
Maybe she is going to be a hairstylest (did I spell that right) someday. I am impressed that she was doing her own hair at 3. I have to hold Stevie down just to come her hair.
Hailey is so cute! And so big! Hey, at least she combs her hair. It's all I can do just to get a comb through Lindsey's hair. I let her comb her own unless we have to go somewhere. It's so curly!
Post a Comment