About a year ago some friends of ours invited us to go to a ballet with them. So we bought tickets forever ago before we knew we were having another baby. The ballet wasn't until this last Saturday, you had to purchase your tickets way in advance. So we didn't think we were going to be able to go with the baby coming, but since he hasn't made his entrance we were able to go! We have never been to a professional ballet so it was a new experience. We love trying new things and experiencing different things like this. We dressed fancy and all went to a nice dinner downtown then we headed over to the Theater and saw "A Midsummer Nights Dream". It was a very hard story to follow. We decided if we were to go again it would have to be an easier one to understand. The scenery was really cool, and it is so amazing how they can dance on their toes like that. It made my feet hurt just watching it! We didn't really like seeing the guys so feminine either! Any way it was fun because it was a new experience and we had fun going with our friends!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Ballet
Posted by Jensen Family at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That will be exciting but the baby coming will be even more exciting! Thanks for the comment, you are sweet :)
Hey I went to this one when Brian was going to school at NAU! I loved it! I hope you are still feeling well! Call me when you can.
I don't think I could convince John to go to a ballet with me. I am glad you guys had fun. It is fun trying new things. You are such a trooper. When I was dialated to a four and only 80% thinned out I was about to have a fit from the pain.
that's pretty cool! that would be fun! I've never been to a ballet. oh well...someday! :D
WHAT.....is happening to my comments, sheesh! I swear I made a comment a long time ago and it's gone (don't tell anybody, but I think I forget to WAIT for it to actually publish:), so I'm "adorkable"! What a fun double date and I'm impressed Daniel went:)! Glad you got a nice night on the town before baby boy comes!
wow! Sounds like fun! Any baby yet??!! So excited for you and your family! Can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment