Thursday, March 19, 2009

Picture Overload

I thought I would post some more pictures of Corbin. His looks have changed since he was born. When he was first born his looks didn't really remind me of my other kids when they were born. But now he really is starting to look like a mix of his brother and sisters! He is just sooooo cute and cuddly! He is a good baby (which I totally deserve after Ryan)! I haven't gotten much sleep but I feel really good! Yesterday he had his first check up and he was 7 lbs 14 oz, almost back up to his birth weight, so they said he doesn't need to come back until 2 months. Corbin is the best nurser ever, he loves to nurse and hasn't given me any problems with it! Our kids love him so much and they are so good with him. Ryan hasn't had any problems yet with not being the baby anymore. It's amazing how we can all love him so much after only 6 days.







12 comments:

Hudson Clan said...

He is sooooo cute! I wish I was there!!!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE CAVEY CLAN said...

What a HANDSOME HUNK:0)! He is seriously so cute and looks so cuddly, it's almost (almost:) making me want a baby! I'm glad he's a mellow good baby, I know that you were worried about that! You do deserve it!! Glad you updated!

Tiffany said...

Those are such good pictures. HE is fitting in just right in your family and he is so cute. Get some rest and keep those pics. coming!

Heather said...

he's so cute - he alrady looks so "grown up"

Chera said...

I can't wait to come see you guys. He is so adorable :)

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

I want to hold himmmmm!!!!!

Hurt Family said...

He is such a cutie, I would give anythingto come and see him.

Dickey Family said...

Oh Kim he is so cute. I am so glad he is nursing well it is such a special bond especially when they are good at it. I'm glad he's a good baby sounds like you are doing good! Take care and thanks for the update.

ShaLiece said...

Congratulations! It's so fun to see your family! I'm glad I checked your blog! What a cute little guy! I think he looks a lot like your family. Enjoy him tons! Tell all your family hello from Utah!
Love, The Corry's

aprilhoyt said...

he is adorable!!

Tara said...

Aw Kim he is SO dang cute!! I can't wait to see him!!!