So after I wrote my update yesterday, I started having contractions all day. I went to the Hospital around 10:00pm and he was born 1 day before his due date, at 12:54am Friday March 13th! We are already home and we are both doing really good. He was 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 1/2 in. long. I cannot tell who he looks like. He looks a lot different and has a completely different nose. I don't know where his nose came from. But he is so cute and we are so glad he is finally here. I will post more about him later but here are a few pics!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Corbin Andrew Jensen
Posted by Jensen Family at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS KIM (and fam.)!!! He is such a HANDSOME little guy, seriously just perfect! I'm glad you didn't have to endure being miserable for longer than you did. I LOVE his name too!!! Is he named after anybody? I'm happy he is here!!
He's beautiful!! Congratulations! I'm so glad that everyone is happy and healthy at home, and that you had a relatively quick labor (you know, besides the days of contractions at home)!
oh how cute! congrats! i'm so excited for you!!
Congratulations!!! He is absolutely adorable--and I love the name. Corbin was on our list of names. :) Hope you are feeling well and can get some rest...
Congrats!!! He's SO cute!! I can't believe you're already home! So, he was born on Friday the 13th! pretty cool!! He's cute! When are you bringing him here for us to meet! lol...just kidding!
Congratulations!!! He's a cutie!
Love him! Want to kiss him and hug on him! I'm coming to see him!!
What a cute little guy!! I am so glad he's here. I'm sure you are too.
Cute name!!
Thanks for the text letting me know he was here. Can't wait to see him. Wish I was closer so I could hold him!
What a cutie!! Congratulations Jensens!! I'm glad that everyone is doing well! YAY!!
CONGRATS! What a handsome little guy. Hope you're feeling well.
I knew friday the 13th would be a lucky day for you. At least he didn't make you go past your due date! He is absolutely adorable and makes me more excited for my little baby. Those pictures are so cute, and I love the name to. Get some rest and we look forward to hearing more from you.
What a day to have a baby! He will always have a story to tell. Glad all is well. He is a cutie!!!
What an awesome day to have such a handsome baby! My dad and sister's b-day is the same day! He is so cute and pink! Hope your feeling good, I know you have a lot of special helpers.
congrats, you guys! he is a cutie!
YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!
I love him! We must come visit soon...
Congrats Kim! He is a cutie and I think his nose is adorable!
We are excited to meet him!
I am glad he finally decided to come--his Mommy deserved a break!
yeah i am so glad to see him he is so cute and i have to say that he totally looks like a jensen in the first picture he is so cute and i love the name
Post a Comment