Monday, March 23, 2009

Gymnastics


All dressed up and ready to go! My girls were the only ones that were wearing shorts over their leotards. Sorry girls, gotta be modest!

I have been meaning to post these for a while now! We finally got the girls into Gymnastics! They have been wanting to do it for so long. Their class is only once a week but they are already learning so much! Ashley gets a little tired because of being in school all day, but she still likes it! Hailey is so into it and loves every second of it! This video is after her second time going and Hailey can already do a pretty good cartwheel. Ashley can do some other stuff really good I just didn't have any good video of her so I will have to post her later.

8 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Awesome Hailey! I want to put Kadee in but just haven't gotten around to doing it yet!

aprilhoyt said...

oh, how fun!! I've been wanting to get my girls in that or dance! Looks like fun!! good job mom!!

Hudson Clan said...

Good job Hailey! She's already better than I ever was!!!

the stone fam:) said...

oh that is so fun for them to be able to do that i love it!! its amazing how their little brains just learn so fast!! also congrats on the baby he is so cute i bet you are so glad to be done!! and i so like the name good pickin! how is naomi she needs to update her blog already you tell her to do it for me!! hope all is good for all you guys love ya tons!!

Dickey Family said...

How cute in their gymnastic clothes. I don't blame you for the shorts! I would too. Hope you are feeling good!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Cute!! Good job Mom with the shorts, I can't stand to see little girls dressed up immodestly!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh to be a little girl again. Gymnastics would be so fun. Your pretty ambitious with a new baby and all to get out so much. hope all is well.

The Watkins said...

Corbin is just beautiful and I love the name! Congratulations! I hope that you are doing well. I will have to call you soon so we can catch up!