We took the kids to the restaurant in the Denver Aquarium last night! It was so fun to eat a good meal sitting right next to the huge tank just watching the fish and sharks swim by! It was so funny, the fish behind Hailey looked like an old grumpy grandpa fish, and it wouldn't go away! It stayed right there behind Hailey just watching her. We kept teasing her saying "wow that fish really likes you, he must think you are so pretty Hailey"! We had a good time and we wish there were more fun restaurants like that to go to!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Denver Aquarium
Posted by Jensen Family at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That's sounds like so much fun. I love those pictures. Where is BABY!!!!???? I'm waiting!!! I'm sure you're more eager than me but I'm so excited!
Haha, that's funny we went to Bass Pro on Friday too and ate dinner....right next to the huge fish:0)! Too bad we didn't live closer we could of eaten together:)! I hope your feeling well lil' Momma!
I see fish!
I thought you were gonna say you've had your little guy! Getting close, right? That Aquarium looks fun!
that looks like fun! those are the little fun things that the kids remember forever!
when's your baby coming!!?
How FUN!!! Let us know when the new baby comes. ;o)
I can't believe you are still prego!! I know you probably can't either. I wait everyday wondering when he's gonna get here for some reason I am really excited. Just so exciting when babies are born.
I wished we had cool stuff like that restaurant here.
Those are some big fish. I would like to eat me one of them. j/k hope your feeling ok.
The wedding is coming up fast - and at this rate we might be hitched before you welcome your new little addition! :)
I hope you're doing well, and you can rest assured that you're probably the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen, even though you might not feel like it.
Post a Comment