So I still haven't had the baby yet. I am due on Saturday. I went to the Drs. today and they said I am dilated to a 5 and 100% effaced. They have been saying my body is so ready to have this baby for the past 4 weeks now. He must love it in there because he just doesn't want to come! He just wants to torture me! I have been in so much pain and the pressure is unbelievable. The Dr. wants me to go to the Hospital tomorrow and they would break my water to help things along. It would be nice but since we are self pay it would cost extra to do all this and the monitoring they would have to do. So Daniel and I decided its OK if I go overdue and we will just wait for my labor to start naturally. My Drs. wont let me go over 41 weeks so we do know that I will have to have him by next Saturday. So if he doesn't come on his own in the next week then for sure we will go in to be induced. Just thought I would let everyone know what was going on! I have been so uncomfortable, I swear I can barely walk but at least I know the end is near! I just can't believe on my last baby I go until 40 weeks, if he would have came the same time as Ryan I would have a month old baby right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
YOUCH Momma, I know towards the end you do get extra uncomfortable but being dilated to a 5 and 100% effaced, I feel for you!! They do like to turn the tables on our plans though, huh? I'll pray he comes sooner than later for you:0)!
Well, at least you won't have to deal with a premature baby situation, which, as I understand, is unbelievably expensive, not to mention the health issues. That doesn't help when you're uncomfortable though, does it? Good luck!!!!
yay!! i am so glad that you updated us i was wondering this whole time if you have had him yet or not!! and man you are so tough i wouldnt care what the cost i would be having that baby today you are amazing i so look up to you!! it will be worth it i havent ever gone into labor by myself i want to but i always get to misserable good luck and i cant wait to see his cute little face!!
lol, okay, not really funny, but good luck with it all, and I hope he's ready soon, for your sake!! I'm still SO excited for you!
Thanks for the update. I was beginning to wonder. I'm sure you noticed I was constantly checking your blog to see an update. I am so sorry you are miserable. I totally feel for you. I can't believe he has held out that long. Hopefully he's not too big. I'll be praying for you.
I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable! I know that a nice long walk wouldn't feel very good but it might help your little guy get the clue that his birthday party is waiting. Now's a good time for some kickboxing! ;) I wish you a fast and pain free labor and delivery!
Kim i thought for sure you had had him by now, i'm so sorry! That's the funny things about kids they come when they want, either way early or late you never know. But today is Friday the 13th so it sounds like a good day to me! Good luck and i look forward to pics.
Congrats on your baby today. You are only like two days of actually having your baby on your due date. I bet you are so glad that no more do you ever have to have another kid. I am excited for you to now have four.
T
Post a Comment