Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mesa Falls

These are some pictures of us at Mesa Falls in Idaho! We stopped there on our way out with my parents! It is so pretty! The falls are actually a lot bigger and taller than they look in the pictures. Can see a rainbow in the water in the middle picture?


4 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Wow that is pretty! Cute picture of your family!

aprilhoyt said...

that is pretty...where is that? cute family!!

Tiffany said...

I see the rainbow! Love the waterfalls, but do you guys think you could look a little happier in your picture? where's the smiles? Oh well you still look good!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I have never heard of it. I was driving all over Mesa looking for it today but couldn't find it....hahaha, now I am the geek:)! VERY PRETTY and I had to look for the rainbow Tiff. pointed out!