So I've decided I can tell everyone my news now, I am pregnant! I am 8 weeks. I haven't been to the Drs. yet but my dates show I will be due March 14th. I know I'm crazy! How the heck am I going to be able to handle 4 kids?! I guess we'll see! April any tips?! We wanted one more and figured we better get it over with since Ryan is almost 3. We are hoping for another boy but will be just as happy with another girl! I got really sick with my other kids but so far I haven't been as bad with this one. I still feel nauseous a lot but it is definitely better than my other pregnancies! Oh and I feel sooooo tired and have such a lack of energy! I forgot how much I hate being pregnant! So Tiffany & Jolyn its your turn! Especially Tiff, we are always pregnant at the same time so hurry up!! You don't want to break the line! HaHaHa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm praying for you to have a boy! If its a girl will you have another one?
yay!! congrats!! how exciting! and fun. are your kids excited? you due in like april? haha...tips from me...ummm, lock yourself in a room with a good book. haha, kidding... I think having the older kids help out really helps me keep my sanity and they help a lot!! and I have really good kids and that helps too!
Hey Kim tell April that I want an invite to her blog!
It's not going to be as bad as you think. Sometimes its fun! I realize that most of the time it depends on what your attitude is like. Mine is not so great most of the time. I'm working on that as I type!!!!!!
First off COngratulations!! I'm excited for you and we've already talked about this Kim it's twins. You can have one of each. That would be great wouldn't it. I would love it anyway. Yeah you jumped the gun on me for this one, but as long as we have them within the same year we will be ok. I must be slow becasue everyone I know who has three seems to be getting pregnant and passing me up. I hope you continue to feel good cause with 3 kids you need all the extra energy you can get. So yah when's the date? Luv ya!
I invited Sandi, and here is Heather's blog address. She moved to Gilbert about a month ago, so if you had her work address, she wouldn't be working there anymore. :D
http://flowerinthedesert11.blogspot.com/
but I agree with Sandi, attitude is the biggest part of it all, and ya, some days are hard, but some days with one kid are hard!
Congratulations Kim, I have been wondering about you having more:)! Thanks for including me in the hurrying up thing, I will probably be waiting for another year though:)! I am so excited for you though and hope you have a boy too!
Congratulations!!!! I read your email where you said that the last thing you did was throw up and I thought, "Kim, are you pregnant?" Yay!!! You'll do great with four!
Congrats!! That is very exciting. Hopefully you will continue to not be as sick as you were with the other three.
I'm so behind in the news. luckily Roni is better at keeping up on blogs than I am. Congratulations! We're really excited for you.
Tammy
Post a Comment