My mom and dad are up visiting us right now! It is so fun to have them here and the kids are lovin it! Then on Thursday we leave to go to our family reunion in Island Park, Idaho. It is Daniel's side of the family but we are bringing my parents along! We look forward to this reunion every year. It is Daniel's second home their in Island Park, his grandma lives their and he has been going since he was born! He use to go stay his summers there and work when he was a teenager! Any way my parent haven't been their and are looking forward to going with us! So I wont be updating for a while!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Posted by Jensen Family at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awww, I LOVE COCO MAN AND THE MRS.:)! Your parents are so much fun and that is so great Daniels family is letting them join! What a fun trip, have fun and TAKE LOTS OF PICS.! haha, that last part was for me I guess!:)
Man your parents are lots of fun! I'm having fun feeding there cat while they are away! Good pictures!
Good for your parents for coming to visit you! I bet they are having fun and enjoying those grandkids. have a good time in Idaho!
Hey! How far of a drive is that for you? cuz it's only another hour away from me, or maybe you pass through here? anyway...it's fun to see that you're close (-ish)!! Have fun! I love your parents, they're so fun!
haha, ok, maybe we were closer when I lived in UT, but it was nice for a second, thinking that we were closer! (note to self, check maps before opening mouth!)
Post a Comment