So while we were gone in Idaho one of our chickens got eaten by something. Daniel's sister Amber was checking up on them and found the remains. The kids actually took it OK because it was my chicken not one of theirs. Anyways these chickens are actually really tame and are like a real "pet" for my kids. They let them carry them around all day and play with them! It is so funny! The other night Ashley came inside and says "mom, you've got to see how cute my chicken looks"! So I go outside and this is what I find! The chicken was so calm and it seemed to like being in the baby doll swing! Funny girls!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Chicken Update
Posted by Jensen Family at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hahahaha, that is stinkin' hilarious Kim. I'll admit it took me a while to see the chicken legs (I'm a lil' slow:). I never pictured chickens being so tame, maybe they'll be the perfect pet for me to....or I should say us!
Now that is an awesome picture! IT must definately be a tame chicken to allow that. Your daughter is pretty clever to. HAHA
Now that is funny! Only a kid would think to do something like that! I love your kids!
hahaha, that is so cute!
Too funny Kim! What a great picture!!
Hi Kim! How's it going? Cute chicken!! I'm sorry I didn't get your email. It's weird that it didn't come to me because I'm still able to check my UA email. I'll try to get something posted soon. I'm afraid I might just be too lazy to be a really effecive blogger. As for high school friends in Phx, I've seen Jolyn, Robyn Rogers, and Heidi Borrego. Not many but its been fun! Anyway, cute chicken!!
i'm jealous! i want chickens. and maybe a goat, too. :) the kids are adorable!
Post a Comment