Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hula Dancing Ashley

On our way up to Granby for the 4th, we stopped at the store and Daniel bought the girls hula hoops! They have been practicing a lot! Hailey can do it pretty good for a while but then she bent her hoop and can't do it as good! Ashley cracks me up, she tries to do it and looks like she is dancing! We told her to move her hips back and forth and she really got the shake down!!

5 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

That made me laugh Kim, that is so cute. Maybe she should take hula lessons, she has most of the moves:). So cute! I was never good at that either!

Tiffany said...

Wow, I think she got those hips from her momma! That is pretty cute to watch she sure does have that hip action down. Pretty good stuff!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Sexy momma! Get that girl some dance lessons.

aprilhoyt said...

That is so cute! How fun, to have kids that are older and do more than sleep and eat! We are in Idaho Falls, as of last week! Loving it so far! I love these blogs, so I can keep up with you and Tiff and Jolynn and others I run in to. Fun!!

Holly said...

wow, that's pretty good, ashley! let's get together to play soon!