Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can Rotation System

We were so excited to get our Shelf Reliance can rotating system. We have been wanting one for so long and finally we got one! We had to get the smallest one to fit in our laundry/storage room. The kids had so much fun helping Daniel put it together! Ryan kept using the tape measure and saying this side is 2 Dad! We were disappointed to find that they didn't send us all the parts so I can't put cans on it yet.
Here is Ryan helping Daddy!

We also bought a few cans of freeze dried foods. We had to sample the Strawberries. The girls thought they were pretty yummy!

Here it is in the laundry room, don't look at my unorganized shelves! It is a perfect fit! My dream is to someday have a room just for storage like food and other stuff I stock up on. This will have to do for now! We either have to build on or buy a bigger house!

8 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Awesome Kim! I love it when things get more organized!

heatherhite said...

You should see my disorganized shelves!

Dickey Family said...

Looks better than mine. That is our dream too. We were just talking about it the other night. Getting a huge supply built up.

Tiffany said...

I've heard a lot about those things but have never used one. Looks nice in there and will hold lots of food!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I LOVE it, where did you order it from...if you said it I apologize, memory is BAD:)! Not like I have a place for it right now, but hey, one can dream:).

aprilhoyt said...

That is cool! I hate trying to move cans from back to front and stacking behind stuff, that will be nice!! Enjoy it!!

Heather said...

Hey kim, I got one of those for Christmas and I love it. At least you have a pantry! I had to give up my scrapbooking cupboard in the corner of our dinning room for mine. Now anyone one who comes over can admire our food storage. We need an addition!!!

The Watkins said...

That is a really cool system. I can't believe that you are already 34 weeks. Seems like the time has flown by, maybe not for you though. :)