Monday, February 23, 2009


So I got sick of seeing that ugly picture of me up so I had to post a cute picture! Daniel took Ryan with him to get their hair cut! When they came back they had spikey hair! Ryan has just been so cute lately! He is sooooo excited about baby brother coming. He is constantly kissing my tummy and saying "I love baby brother"! He is always asking when is he going to come out. I hope he still loves him that much when he actually does come! I have been feeling sad lately that Ryan won't be the "baby" anymore! He is such a sweet boy and I hope he takes the change OK. He is always giving me the best hugs and kisses! I don't ever want him to feel neglected. The girls are so excited too but I think they will do just fine with the change!

6 comments:

aprilhoyt said...

what cute hair!! It's amazing how they do okay with new things! How fun!! I can't wait!! I'm excited for you!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

That is one of the cutest boys I know! I love love love the hair!

Christina said...

All of your kids are so freakin' cute! I keep checking back and can't wait to see pics of the new one!

Dickey Family said...

How cute! We love Jaytin to wear his hair spiked but he absolutely hates the gel. Can't believe you haven't had the baby yet! (bet you can't either) Can't wait to see pics of him, you and Daniel make such cute kids!!

Tiffany said...

He looks a lot like his daddy in that picture. What a stud you have. Do you have your name all picked out yet?

Hudson Clan said...

Watch out for them girls they are gonna be tagging along after him!