I know I have been a blog slacker lately! We just haven't done anything that exciting. Ryan is just getting over being sick, we had to take him to the Drs. on Friday. Anyway we had a good Valentines Day! The kids had a fun Primary activity that morning! I kept Ryan with me because of him being sick, but when we went to pick the girls up he got to do the silhouette activity! It is so funny because all the kids pictures really look like them from side view!
When we were done with the primary activity, I came home to a dozen red roses on the table from my great husband! The girls also heart attacked our bed without us knowing, they just said they had a surprise and went into our room. They made all the hearts at their activity and hid them from me. It was really cute! Then we decided to go have a family Valentines lunch! After that we went and rented a bunch of movies and stayed home the rest of the day! I almost didn't post this picture because of how gross I look but I am glad that I got a picture with my sweet kids and my roses for memories!
Other News
Last week at my Drs. Appt. they told me the baby was still breach, which I already knew. The Dr. went to go get the portable ultra sound machine and was gone for like 5 minutes. The baby was moving and then I had a good contraction and when the Dr. came back he had turned head down! It was so crazy! The Dr. was like that was really weird! She said she doesn't trust baby's that do that so it could turn back to breach, but so far I don't think he has. I am so ready to have him now! I guess he didn't want to come a little early like Ryan, but that's OK. Daniel has a crazy week next week so hopefully he comes this weekend or waits until after next week!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Valentines Day
Posted by Jensen Family at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You don't look gross! You look like a beautiful pregnant woman! So exciting!!! He's going to be born really soon??? Can't wait to see the pics!
This is the third try to post this comment. I am so not blog savvy. Anyway you guys are a cute family and hang in there for the last few weeks. He probably will come early just cause you have those three kids to care for and some reason that makes babies come early.. thats my theory. Anyway hope to see you guys in the near future.
I'm with you on the blog slacking. Wow your primary people are ambitious to do an activity on valentine's day! SOunds like fun. You look cute preggo but i'm still waiting for some more pics. your hiding your belly to much in that one. Those flowers are beautiful, and good luck in the coming weeks with things. hope all goes well for you!
Woo-hoo! Even though you live so far away, I get so excited for baby births! What an exciting time, I can't WAIT to see the pics. I hope all goes well and will try and call again.......if I can remember before 11 pm eh?
Those silhouettes are so cool. How did they get them so close to looking like there selves?
oh you look so gross! C'mon Kim you look amazing especially that this is your fourth.You are one of those little pregnant girls I just don't relate with! I'm getting so excited for you guys and am anxiously waiting for a phone call!
Your kids are so cute and the flowers are so pretty Daniel is a pretty good guy!!
I agree with everyone else!! You don't look gross, you look beautiful!! I can't believe you're so close!! How exciting!!
And cute is that, that your girls heart attacked you!! that's so fun! and roses!! yay!!
you are so not gross!!! ou are so cute!!
Post a Comment